When it comes to fashion, the best kind is the one that looks trendy and comfortable. Speaking of comfort, there is nothing more comfortable than palazzo pants. Did you know that palazzo pants originated in the 1960s? Renowned designer Coco Chanel once spotted this trend on a beach that is now a style statement in almost every woman’s wardrobe.
Palazzo pants are so comfortable and versatile that you can wear them with almost everything. So instead of lounging around in your joggers or sweatpants, you can be more relaxed in these wide-legged pants, which are all the rage today.
If you’re still scratching your head about this style statement, let us tell you that palazzo pants are wide-legged trousers, except they are far more comfortable. They are usually high-waisted, which gives you a flowy silhouette when worn with different tops.
If you want to know how to style this trend, we will show you six different ways.
- Pair it with a blazer for a boss lady look: If you’re an office going woman, how about swapping your trousers for palazzos? Ditch those black trousers and opt for pop coloured palazzos or the ones in pastel shades that can be paired with a matching blazer. You can either wear a tank top or a bandeau crop top underneath the blazer for a boss lady look. Complete this look with heels and a chic handbag.
- Pair it with an off-shoulder top: Scored a date with your crush? Flirt up a notch on your first date by dressing to the nines. You can pair your high-waisted palazzos with an off-shoulder crop top. A cold-shoulder top will also look cute with these bottoms. You can complete your look with heels or wedges and carry a cute purse. Accessorise with large hoops and sunglasses and style your hair in waves or curls.
- Rock it with a bodysuit: If you’re feeling sexy for the party tonight, strut your stuff in your sexy bodysuit, which can be paired with palazzos. If you’re wearing a plain sheer bodysuit, wear a stylish bra underneath and make sure you go for solid or printed palazzos. Heels will complement this look perfectly.
- Wear it with a short kurta: For a more Indo-western look, you can team your palazzos with a short kurta or even a peplum top. This look can be completed with wedges or flats. Pull off this look to your office or even when you’re out and about, running errands.
- Flaunt your sexy in a tube top: If you’re stepping out with your gals for brunch, look stylish in a strapless tube top paired with your palazzos. You can even upgrade your style by pairing it with a one-shoulder tube top. A cute chic purse and heels are the best way to rock this sexy look. Leave your straight hair open and accessorise with sunglasses and hoops.
- Wear it with a shirt: Ditch your pants when you wear your shirt the next time and spruce up your look with palazzos instead. Instead of wearing your shirt in the usual style, leave a few bottom buttons open and tie it up so it turns into a cropped shirt.
Strut your stuff in style by pairing your palazzo pants in 6 stylish ways.