It’s a rollercoaster ride of emotions when you first wear a bra. Some people feel happy to be growing up, while others feel overwhelmed. That’s perfectly normal! Bras are garments that women wear to support their breasts. It is crucial to choose the right bra as it will give your breasts a flattering shape and prevent them from sagging. The right bra size can prevent discomfort and pain in the neck and shoulders. You can buy different bras at bra shops in Australia.
How Do You Measure Your Bra Size?
- It is best to not wear a bra while measuring your bra size. However, if you do want to wear one, a non-padded bra will be more accurate.
- Measure your chest using a tape measure. This is where your bra bands rest.
- Your band size will determine the number you receive. For example, 32, 34, and 36 are all possible.
- Next, measure your fullest breast.
- Add both measurements to get your cup size.
Types Of Bras:
- Padded Bras: The most popular type of bra that women use is the padded bra. Padded bras consist of bras that have padded cups. These bras give the breast a fuller shape. This bra is a good choice for small breasts because it gives the illusion of fullness.
- Bras With Underwired Cups: These bras are wired under the cups. These bras provide extra support and lift, making them ideal for those with large breasts or heavy breasts. They are less likely to leak and provide better coverage and shape. Although it may seem uncomfortable, underwired bras can be a great choice if you choose the right bra!
- Sports Bra: If you’re a serious fitness fan, sports bras are your best friend! Sports bras prevent breasts from moving or bouncing while running or doing other types of exercise. Constant movement can cause discomfort and pain in the breasts. Sports bras can reduce pain and prevent sagging by reducing injury risk.
- Push-Up Bras: This bra is ideal for women who have sagging breasts. These bras come with extra padding at the base of the cup. Women with smaller breasts may appear fuller and rounder due to this padding. Push-up bras pull the breasts together, making them appear more lifted.
- MinimiserBras: Minimiser bras reduce the size of your breasts, making them ideal for those with large breasts. If you want to minimize the size of your breasts, a minimizer bra is a good option. Minimiser bras can give your breasts shape and help you look more even.
- T-ShirtBras: These bras can be worn every day in comfortable, padded bras. These bras look great under body-hugging dresses, tops, and t-shirts. If you are looking for a natural, yet in-form look, this bra is the one to choose! This bra can be worn under nearly any outfit.
- Strapless Bras: A strapless bra can save the day when you need to wear off-shoulder, noodle straps, or strapless outfits. This is great if your bra straps are hidden!
- Non-Padded AndNon-Wired Bras: These bras are classic old-school bras that you can’t go wrong with. They are also the best bras for everyday use. This bra can be the most comfortable you’ve ever owned. Bras that are not padded give your breasts the best shape possible. This bra is a best option for women who don’t want to increase their breast volume.
- Nursing Bras: These bras are heaven-sent for breastfeeding moms! Nursing bras make breastfeeding so easy! You don’t have to take off your bra to breastfeed your baby.
- Stick-On Bras: These bras, which don’t have straps or bands, are meant to stick to your breasts. This bra is ideal for smaller breasts. It adheres to your breasts, bringing them closer. It can be worn underneath strapless or backless dresses and ensures that there is no nipple.